This horse fence made of sturdy Norwegian pine is finished with precision. We guarantee optimal drainage of rainwater by sawing the posts at an angle at the top. The planks are attached to the posts by means of screws.
- Rectangular unplaned posts with chamfered head.
- A chamfered head gives a nicer view and helps the drainage of rainwater.
- Planks are screwed to the posts horizontally.
- 2 or 3 beams
TIP: You can also contact us for electric fence and meadow attributes
- Pine – kiln dried and pressure impregnated to saturation – maintenance free.
- Other wood types on request
|HEIGHT||1m to 2m||1m to 2m|
|Post dimensions|| 2.20m to 3m high
| 2.20m to 3m high
|Material poles||Impregnated pine||Impregnated pine|
|Post spacingafstand||2.5 or 3 m||2.5 or 3 m|
|BEAMS (horizontal)||Number of beams||2, 3 or more||2, 3 or more|
|Dimensions beams|| 3 or 5 m long
| 3 or 5 m long
|Material beams||Impregnated pine||Impregnated pine|
We sure like to hear from you! Feel free to contact us for a non-binding quote and we will provide you with the necessary information.